Featured Post

Barefoot Halloween Stories

Hi everyone, this is Sharleen. How's it going? Are you still barefoot or is it too cold already where you live? I'm lucky to live in Hawaii where I can go barefoot all year. Well, spooky season is upon us once again. Over the years I've written a few barefoot Halloween stories  (yeah, barefooting and Halloween are a couple of things I really love), and I thought I would compile them on this page so it would be easier for you to find them. Most of them are posted in my other blog (the scary stories blog ). So I'll just briefly describe and link them here. Barefoot witch Click here to see more witch costumes The first one is about when I went trick-or-treating barefoot when I was 12 years old. I was dressed as Little Red Riding Hood who is often depicted barefoot. I did quite a bit of walking that night, so by the time I got home my feet were filthy. But I also saw something that kinda spooked me at one of the houses in the neighborhood. This story is kid friendl...

Translate This Blog

Barefoot Halloween

believe it or not, it's almost that time of the year again. halloween is actually a great time to be barefoot without experiencing too much opposition from others since you can dress as a barefoot character and everyone will think that's the way you're supposed to be :)

so, who are some of the barefoot characters? Tom Sawyer and his buddy Huck Finn, as well as the Incredible Hulk come to mind. can you name some others. oh yeah, Tarzan of course. how can i forget about him! :) one time i went to a halloween party dressed as Tom Sawyer and i had a ball! it was at a restaurant that normally would require shoes, but since it was halloween and i was Tom Sawyer, i didn't get any hassle :)

oh, i just remember another character that was originally barefoot but has been presented shod in modern times and that is none other than peter pan. i just love the latest peter pan movie where he, tinkerbell, wendy and some of the other kids were all barefoot. that's the way it should be!

so, this halloween why not consider dressing up as one of your favorite characters. hey, you can even dress as someone who doesn't normally go barefoot, but who would stop you from pretending that he/she is barefoot on halloween? after all, it's halloween and anything goes! :)

Check out some barefoot Halloween costumes.

You may also like: Scared silly - a barefoot Halloween story.

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:17 AM

    i dressed up for Halloween as a barefoot convict in a striped uniform. i made my face, feet and hands dirty too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

This week's most popular posts

Barefoot Halloween Stories

Barefoot in Asian culture

Do you like feet?

A Day in the Life of a Barefoot College Student

Going Barefoot at School

Barefoot shopping at the mall with mom

Sponsored

Sponsored
Bohemian Handmade Starfish Barefoot Sandals

Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate, the owner of this blog earns from qualifying purchases with no additional cost to you.

Blog followers

Labels

Show more