Barefoot Halloween Stories
Hi everyone, this is Sharleen. How's it going? Are you still barefoot or is it too cold already where you live? I'm lucky to live in Hawaii where I can go barefoot all year. Well, spooky season is upon us once again. Over the years I've written a few barefoot Halloween stories (yeah, barefooting and Halloween are a couple of things I really love), and I thought I would compile them on this page so it would be easier for you to find them. Most of them are posted in my other blog (the scary stories blog ). So I'll just briefly describe and link them here. Barefoot witch Click here to see more witch costumes The first one is about when I went trick-or-treating barefoot when I was 12 years old. I was dressed as Little Red Riding Hood who is often depicted barefoot. I did quite a bit of walking that night, so by the time I got home my feet were filthy. But I also saw something that kinda spooked me at one of the houses in the neighborhood. This story is kid friendl...
I absolutly love to go barefoot. When I was a kid I remember watching The Flintstones and how nobody on there ever wore shoes.I wish shoes were never invented. I would love to spend the rest of my life barefoot.There's nothing any more relaxing than going barefoot.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love to go barefoot,exspecially outside. There's nothing more enjoyable than going barefoot outside on a summer day. I've gone barefoot my whole life so hot pavement is no big deal to me.I have been barefoot for 4 straight days now and don't plan on putting on shoes any time soon.I love to go barefoot on bare spots in my yard,Georgia red clay gets your feet really dirty
ReplyDeleteThis girl was barefoot in my class and now she's my girlfriend. She twisted her ankle so I saw an opportunity to get here to walk barefoot (or hop rather?) as she was in stilettos
ReplyDelete