Featured Post

Barefoot Halloween Stories

Hi everyone, this is Sharleen. How's it going? Are you still barefoot or is it too cold already where you live? I'm lucky to live in Hawaii where I can go barefoot all year. Well, spooky season is upon us once again. Over the years I've written a few barefoot Halloween stories  (yeah, barefooting and Halloween are a couple of things I really love), and I thought I would compile them on this page so it would be easier for you to find them. Most of them are posted in my other blog (the scary stories blog ). So I'll just briefly describe and link them here. Barefoot witch Click here to see more witch costumes The first one is about when I went trick-or-treating barefoot when I was 12 years old. I was dressed as Little Red Riding Hood who is often depicted barefoot. I did quite a bit of walking that night, so by the time I got home my feet were filthy. But I also saw something that kinda spooked me at one of the houses in the neighborhood. This story is kid friendl...

Translate This Blog

barefoot in the heat

i have to admit when it's really hot outside, going barefoot can be kinda uncomfortable or even challenging at times. the pavement gets so hot an rough to a tenderfoot. you have to know your limit. a couple of tricks i hav learned is to walk in the shades and also when there's markings on the pavements (like on parking lots or crosswalks), stepping on the painted surfaces reduces the heat quite significantly.

the upside is when you enter a cool building and step on the cool floor. aahhh... it's havenly! :)

Comments

This week's most popular posts

Barefoot girl in the storm part 2

A Day in the Life of a Barefoot College Student

Barefoot Halloween Stories

Barefoot Halloween Costumes

Going Barefoot at School

Barefoot shopping at the mall with mom

Sponsored

Sponsored
Bohemian Handmade Starfish Barefoot Sandals

Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate, the owner of this blog earns from qualifying purchases with no additional cost to you.

Blog followers

Labels

Show more