Featured Post

Barefoot Halloween Stories

Hi everyone, this is Sharleen. How's it going? Are you still barefoot or is it too cold already where you live? I'm lucky to live in Hawaii where I can go barefoot all year. Well, spooky season is upon us once again. Over the years I've written a few barefoot Halloween stories  (yeah, barefooting and Halloween are a couple of things I really love), and I thought I would compile them on this page so it would be easier for you to find them. Most of them are posted in my other blog (the scary stories blog ). So I'll just briefly describe and link them here. Barefoot witch Click here to see more witch costumes The first one is about when I went trick-or-treating barefoot when I was 12 years old. I was dressed as Little Red Riding Hood who is often depicted barefoot. I did quite a bit of walking that night, so by the time I got home my feet were filthy. But I also saw something that kinda spooked me at one of the houses in the neighborhood. This story is kid friendl...

Translate This Blog

how i became a barefooter

hi, my name is jonathan and i go barefoot a lot, most of the time, most everywhere. i mean not just around the house but out and about in public. that's why people call me barefoot kid. it's really fun to go barefoot and you should try it if you have never done it. don't worry, it's not against the law or anything despite what some people may try to tell you.

when i was growing up my parents never allowed me to go barefoot except at the swimming pool/beach and in bed. even inside the house i had to wear sandals. outside the house it was always shoes and socks. occasionally i would see other kids in the neighborhood go barefoot while they played in the streets. my parents said they were of lower class and gross. however, once in a while i would also see kids of higher socioeconomic status go barefoot and got their feet all dirty. so i concluded that going barefoot had really nothing to do with ones socioeconomic status, and i thought it was cool but i never dared go against my parents. occasionally though, while they were gone and i was alone with the house keepers i would take my sandals off and walk around the house barefoot hoping that my parents would not suddenly show up. oh, it felt good even if only for brief moments! and fortunately i never got caught!

beeing able to feel the different textures of what's beneath my feet is so addicting, and i wanted to do more and more of it. so i always tried to get every little opportunity to go barefoot around the house.

Comments

This week's most popular posts

A Day in the Life of a Barefoot College Student

Barefoot Halloween Stories

Going Barefoot at School

Barefoot Halloween Costumes

Do you like feet?

Barefoot in Seattle

Sponsored

Sponsored
Bohemian Handmade Starfish Barefoot Sandals

Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate, the owner of this blog earns from qualifying purchases with no additional cost to you.

Blog followers

Labels

Show more